The most important thing in SEO is still content

I wrote this article without implying that I would argue with anyone about this issue, but I will give some views that are completely opposite to protecting the content of my opinion.

You often pay attention to off page as backlink, but with search engines, the backlink is not what determines your rankings. I find that over 80% of the time you do SEO is usually to build links, the remaining 20% ​​to build content and other things.

You often pay attention to off page as backlink, but with search engines, the backlink is not what determines your rankings. I find that over 80% of the time you do SEO is usually to build links, the remaining 20% ​​to build content and other things.

Onsite is the time that users visit your website and stay there for a period of time. Usually this time is as high as possible. Below is the onsite time on tuandc.com website, the average user posts more than 1 minute to read the content.

If your content is unattractive, the focus may be low and pages with lower onsite time than competitors mean you will lose the opportunity to outmaneuver your competitors on the search page.

Your content does not keep readers on the page for a long time, but it causes users to click on another page, it is still rated as a good content page. However, in many projects I do, the ranking of the page that is convertible is not higher than the ranking of a long onsite page.

In order to get conversion capabilities in the page you have to create good and internal content that matches the context so that users click the most naturally. Don’t use tricks to navigate users they don’t want.

Bounce rates associated with low onsite time will be a sign for google to know your content is not very good. Suppose you search on google a keyword, go to the first page to read the first few lines feel unsatisfied, click back and click on the second result and stay there longer, this proves the content of the site two better. However, it is not only your own session that it will average on all sessions.